Welcome to my Blog

What a great way to make connections with people and share in my artistic journey. I hope that you enjoy my postings and get to know me better.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Something Different

Riverside, 11x14, acrylic


This one is a little bit different for me. I painted it a while ago and it has become one of my favorites. I think that I like the somewhat graphic design of the trees against the silvery sky and water. We live close to a river and dykes, this came from walking along the trails by the river.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Amanda. I just love your work. It has a graceful feel, but very strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your work. I LOVE it! I am so drawn to your beautiful west coast scenes. Your paintings are masterful!!!! Looking forward to following your work...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I appreciate the feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails