Welcome to my Blog

What a great way to make connections with people and share in my artistic journey. I hope that you enjoy my postings and get to know me better.

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Gallery Space.

Standing Tall, 40x30, acrylic


One of the galleries that I am in, the Jenkins Showler, is opening up a brand new space in Morgan Crossing, South Surrey, B.C. I have seen the new space and I think it will be beautiful, the location also seems to be very good. It is always exciting to be part of something new, this is a new piece for them. They hope to have things up and running by early May.

3 comments:

  1. Nice and tall Amanda, I wish you many sells in the new Gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...very nice Amanda. Also wishing you the very best in the new Gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful big statement these trees are making, good luck in the new gallery space.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I appreciate the feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails