Welcome to my Blog

What a great way to make connections with people and share in my artistic journey. I hope that you enjoy my postings and get to know me better.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Making Changes

Gulls at the Shore, 24x48, acrylic


Well this is the third time that I have posted this image. Each time I have made some changes, it drove me crazy. I am now happy with it and I think I have created a better focal point by adding the gulls at the water's edge. The palette is somewhat subdued and I think it adds a little bit more interest and life to the painting. I like the soft reflective shoreline against the harder edges of the rocks.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda...thanks for your recent comment on my blog. You're paintings are fantastic. I love your sense of color and your great capture of light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really soft, lovely feeling to this one Amanda. And the gulls are a terrific addition...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I appreciate the feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails