Welcome to my Blog

What a great way to make connections with people and share in my artistic journey. I hope that you enjoy my postings and get to know me better.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Painting in the Garden

Leafy Canopy, 24x36, acrylic


Well I am finally getting around to a new post. I was busy over the weekend. The Birthplace of BC gallery has an annual anniversary celebration. Many of the artists paint outside in the gardens around the gallery. It is a fun event and always draws a good crowd. I worked on this one and overall I was quite pleased with it. I brought it home to add the finishing touches. The inspiration for this came from a trip to my brothers in Sooke on Vancouver Island. We explored some nice little beaches along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Another stunning piece. Your oaintings make me want to want to visit your beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol, it really is a beautiful part of the world. Lots of good subject matter all around.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I appreciate the feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails