Welcome to my Blog

What a great way to make connections with people and share in my artistic journey. I hope that you enjoy my postings and get to know me better.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Teddy and Jessie


I wanted to introduce you to my two constant companions. They follow me everywhere and never criticize my paintings. They get to know all of the signs as it relates to them. For example when I spray my palette before I put the lid on they get excited because they know that we will be going downstairs and that may lead to something good. Teddy is the little white male dog. we found him sitting by our car in a Tofino beach parking lot. We made every effort to locate his owners but he had no tags, was covered in fleas and would have been a bear's lunch at some point. We took him home and within a week we had him neutered, tatooed and vaccinated. He is only about 1yr. Jessie was a rescue dog from Furever After Small dog Rescue, a wonderful organization. She had been abandoned needing an operation which she was given. She is a little angel. They get along very well even though Jessie is much older at 11, she tolerates Ted's irritating little ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I appreciate the feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails