Welcome to my Blog

What a great way to make connections with people and share in my artistic journey. I hope that you enjoy my postings and get to know me better.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another for the Show

Against the Wind, 22x28, acrylic


This is another piece for the show at Jenkins Showler gallery. I like to add character to the trees and elements in the painting. So I push the shapes and colours, I think it makes for a more dramatic piece. I have heard from the Birthplace of BC Gallery that the CBC was there in Fort Langley with a news team to interview artist Al Colton for a news story. His show will be opening next week at the gallery. The item will be on the Monday evening news. He has trained and worked with some of the group of seven and does wonderful Canadiana type of work.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments guys, I have been busy with company lately so I am looking forward to getting back to the easel.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I appreciate the feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails